Add Office 365 to Okta
You can add the Office 365 appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. in your Okta orgThe Okta container that represents a real-world organization. from the Okta Integration Network (OINAn acronym for the Okta Integration Network. The OIN is comprised of thousands of public, pre-integrated business and consumer applications. As an on-demand service, OIN integrations are continuously validated, always up to date, and constantly growing both in number and capability. Okta performs a single integration with an ISV or SP, providing thousands of end users with point-and-click customization for their orgs.).
- Log in to your Okta org with Super AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. credentials.
- Go to Applications > Add Application.
Search and add Microsoft Office 365.
The Add Microsoft Office 365 page appears.
In General Settings, enter your Microsoft tenant name and Office 365 company domainA domain is an attribute of an Okta organization. Okta uses a fully-qualified domain name, meaning it always includes the top-level domain (.com, .eu, etc.), but does not include the protocol (https)..
- For Microsoft tenant name, enter only yourtenant part of yourtenant.onmicrosoft.com.
- For Office 365 domain, enter the complete domain.
Sign on Options tab opens.
- Without changing anything on the Sign on Options tab, click Done.