Add an app integration to Okta
Add an app integration to Okta to make it available for configuration and user assignment.
- Check in the Okta Integration Network to see if an app integration already exists for the external application. See Search for an existing Okta Integration Network app integration.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Browse App Catalog.
- Enter the name of the app integration in the Search field, click the application tile, and click Add.
- Complete the General Settings page and click Next.
- Complete the Sign-On Options page and click Done.