Automatically deactivate app users
If this function is enabled, Okta automatically deactivates a user’s application account when the user is unassigned from the app integration in Okta or if the user's Okta account is deactivated.
Accounts can be reactivated if the app integration is reassigned to the user in Okta.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the application name in the Search field.
- Click the application name and click the Provisioning tab.
- Select To App in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit in the Provisioning to App area.
- Click Enable for the Deactivate User option and click Save.