Automatically deactivate app users
Automatic user deactivation deactivates a user’s application account when it is unassigned in Okta or the Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- On the Okta Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the application name in the Search field.
- Click the application name and click the Provisioning tab.
- Select To App in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit in the Provisioning to App area.
- Click Enable for the Deactivate User option and click Save.