This Early AccessEarly Access (EA) features are opt-in features that you can try out in your org by asking Okta Support to enable them. Additionally, the Features page in the Okta Admin Console (Settings > Features) allows Super Admins to enable and disable some EA features themselves. feature can be enabled from the Early Access Feature Manager. See Manage Early Access and Beta features for more details.
See Security tasks and recommendations below for more details.
With HealthInsight, certain admins can:
- View a list of complete, incomplete, or dismissed tasks applicable to your orgThe Okta container that represents a real-world organization..
- Review detailed recommendations from Okta based on your org’s existing security settings.
- Navigate to various settings to update your existing configuration.
- Dismiss tasks so they do not appear Incomplete.
Tasks are marked as complete automatically by HealthInsight when addressed in its respective section in the adminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. console.
Access this feature
- From the Shortcuts list on the admin console dashboard, click HealthInsight.
- From the admin console menu, click Security and navigate to HealthInsight.
Before you begin
Note the following about admin roles and permissions:
|Admin Permission||Super Admin||Org Admin||Read-Only Admin|
|View HealthInsight status||✓||✓||✓|
|Dismiss security tasks and recommendations||✓||✓|
Security tasks and recommendations
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- General Security
- Security Checklist
- Network Security
- Security Policies
- Multifactor Authentication