See Security tasks and recommendations below for more details.
With HealthInsight, certain admins can:
- View a list of complete, incomplete, or dismissed tasks applicable to your orgThe Okta container that represents a real-world organization..
- Review detailed recommendations from Okta based on your org’s existing security settings.
- Navigate to various settings to update your existing configuration.
- Dismiss tasks so they do not appear Incomplete.
Tasks are marked as complete automatically by HealthInsight when addressed in its respective section in the adminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. console.
Access this feature
- From the HealthInsight prompt on the admin console dashboard.
- From the Shortcuts list on the admin console dashboard, click HealthInsight.
- From the admin console menu, click Security and navigate to HealthInsight.
Before you begin
Note the following about admin roles and permissions:
|Admin Permission||Super Admin||Org Admin||Read-Only Admin|
|View HealthInsight status||✓||✓||✓|
|Dismiss security tasks and recommendations||✓||✓|
Security tasks and recommendations
HealthInsight and any recommendations about your security practices is not legal, security, or business advice. The HealthInsight features is intended for general informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current market and legal developments nor all relevant business or legal issues. You are responsible for obtaining legal, security, or business advice from your own lawyer or other professional advisor and should not rely on HealthInsight. Okta is not liable to you for any loss or damages that may result from your implementation of the recommendations in HealthInsight except as otherwise explicitly agreed to in the signed Master Subscription Agreement (or other such agreement addressing the same subject matter), between you and Okta.
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- General Security
- Security Checklist
- Network Security
- Security Policies
- Multifactor Authentication