Configure a Device in Chronicles
During this task we will set up and configure a new device in Chronicle.
To set up and configure a new device in Chronicles:
- In Chronicles, access the Authentication Devices (E0G) primary file and navigate to Enter Data > Create/Edit Device.
- Enter a name for the device, such as Okta 2FA.
- Enter a new ID of 100000 or greater.
- On the General Settings screen, enter Enter 1-Desktop in the Platform field.
- On the General Settings screen, enter a description in the Description field, if desired.
- On the Desktop Settings screen, enter OktaHyperspaceLoginDevice.OktaMFADevice in the ProgID field.
- Determine whether there is an Authentication Configuration Record defined in d ^%ZeUSTBL> Hyperspace > Miscellaneous Security Settings. If not, complete the following steps:
- In Chronicles, navigate to d ^e > e0a > Enter Data > Create Configuration.
- Enter a unique ID and name for your Authentication Configuration record.
- In the Config Type field enter Authentication Device Settings.
- Using that newly created, or existing, Authentication Configuration record configure as needed for the additional factor(s).