Delete the Okta Verify app from a Windows device
You can delete the Okta Verify app from your Windows device at any time.
Remove all accounts from Okta Verify before uninstalling Okta Verify.
- If you have more than one operating system (OS) user profile with Okta Verify accounts, from each user profile, open Okta Verify and then remove all accounts from the app.
- Close the app.
- Click .
- For Okta Verify, click Uninstall.
- Optional. Confirm that Okta Verify was deleted from the device:
- In a browser, go to the Okta End-User Dashboard.
- Click your username at the top-right of the screen, and then select Settings.
- In the Security Methods (or Extra Verification) section, under Okta Verify, verify that the applicable device is not listed. If it is, click Remove.
See Remove an account from Okta Verify on Windows devices.