Delete the Okta Verify app from a Windows device
You can delete the Okta Verify app from your Windows device at any time.
Remove all accounts from Okta Verify before uninstalling Okta Verify.
- If you have more than one operating system (OS) user profile with Okta Verify accounts, from each user profile, open Okta Verify and then remove all accounts from the app.
- Close the app.
- Click Start > Add or remove programs.
- For Okta Verify, click Uninstall.
- Optional. Confirm that Okta Verify was deleted from the device:
- In a browser, go to the Okta End-User Dashboard.
- Click your username at the top-right of the screen > Settings.
- In the Security Methods (or Extra Verification) section, under Okta Verify, verify that the applicable device is not listed. If it is, click Remove.