Access Gateway password policies
Access Gateway enforces certain password requirements when changing the password of any user.
- Minimum length of the password must be 8 characters.
- Password must include:
- At least 1 uppercase character.
- At least 2 lowercase characters.
- At least 2 numeric characters.
- At least 1 special character.
- The previous five passwords cannot be reused.
- The account is locked after three failed sign-in attempts.
- Locked accounts are unlocked after a period of 2 hours from the last failed sign in attempt.