Deploy the Access Gateway OVA file to Oracle VirtualBox
Access Gateway only supports using Oracle VirtualBox for development and testing. Okta doesn't support deploying Access Gateway to Oracle VirtualBox for production use.
- Sign in to your Okta org as an admin.
In the Admin Console, go to .
- Go to the Okta Access Gateway section and download the Okta Access Gateway Virtual Appliance for VMWare OVA file to an appropriate location.
- Open Oracle VirtualBox.
- Select .
- Click Folder to browse to the directory where the OVA file was downloaded.
- Select the Okta Access Gateway OVA file, and then click Open.
- Click Next.
- Specify the name as Access Gateway and verify that the Guest OS Type option is set to Red Hat (64-bit).
- Select the Reinitialize the MAC address of all network cards option, and click Import on the Appliance settings page. Oracle VirtualBox imports the OVA file.
- Click Settings.
- Select Storage.
- If the disk is associated with the SCSI device, select and drag it below the IDE device entry, and then click Ok.
- Click Start.