Set Access Gateway DNS Servers
Access Gateway deployments often use the concept of "split dns", where certain addresses are served by a public DNS server, and certain addresses by a private DNS server.
The following procedure describes how to configure DNS servers.
Sign in to the Access Gateway Management console.
Use either ssh oag-mgmt@admin, or with virtual environments (for example, Oracle VirtualBox), use the command window provided by the environment.Username: oag-mgmt Password: <default-password>
The first time you sign in to Access Gateway Management console you must change the default password. See Initial sign in to Access Gateway Management console for more information.
- Enter 1 - Network.
- Enter 8 - Manage DNS settings.
- Enter 1 - Manage DNS servers.
- Enter 1, 2 or 3 to set the Primary, Secondary or Tertiary DNS server.
- Repeat as required to set other DNS servers.
- Enter s to save or x to exit discarding changes.
- Enter x to return to the Manage network interfaces menu.
Depending on how the current IP address of Access Gateway is defined you may need to enter the static IP address into either and /etc/hosts file or DNS.