Manage Access Gateway deployment
The first task when implementing Okta Access Gateway is to deploy the virtual appliance. A typical deployment involves reviewing requirements and capacity planning, selecting an appropriate virtualization environment, and then deploying and configuring the Access Gateway virtual appliance.
- Access Gateway deployment
- Amazon Web Services deployment tasks
- Google Cloud Platform deployment tasks
- Microsoft Azure deployment tasks
- Nutanix deploy tasks
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure deployment tasks
- VMware vSphere/ESXi deployment
- VMware Workstation deployment
- Post-deployment tasks
Oracle VirtualBox is not supported for production deployments and is only included for use in development and test environments. See Oracle VirtualBox (OVB) deployment tasks.