Launch a Nutanix VM
During this task we will launch a VM and open a console.
- Return to the Nutanix Prism Central console.
- In the main navigation menu select
The VM pane will display.
- If not already displayed, select the Table tab.
- Select the row containing the VM created during task Create a Nutanix VM.
- Click Power on.
The VM will power up and after a few moments the Launch Console option will become enabled.
- Click Launch Console.
- Login to the Access Gateway Management console and continue normally.
The new VM is now up and ready for configuration.