Group Membership report
Use this report to view group members and how they were granted their membership. This report helps you monitor users’ access to resources, their roles within a resource, and their resource usage. The report also helps fulfill compliance and audit requirements.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have users and groups set up in your org.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to Reports > Reports.
- In the Entitlements and Access section click Group membership.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
Select a group.
|Group membership type||
Select one or more types.
Enter a group's name.
Select a group's source.
|Okta user status||
Select one or more statuses.
Enter Okta-specific username. This is usually an email address.
Select a user.
Enter the full name of a user.
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.