Disable Okta FastPass
Disable Okta FastPass if you want to remove passwordless authentication from users.
- If you have an existing policy with the Okta FastPass
feature, revise it:
In the Admin Console, go to Security > Authentication Policy.
Select the policy you want to update.
Click the Rules tab.
- For the appropriate policy rule, click the menu and select Edit.
- Set the AND Device state is condition to Any.
- If any device conditions exist for AND The following custom expression is true, delete them.
- Click Save.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Authenticators.
- For Okta Verify, click Actions > Edit.
- In Verification options, clear the Okta FastPass (all platforms) checkbox.
If the following error appears, repeat step 1. The AND Device state is condition must be set to Any, and all AND The following custom expression is true device conditions must be deleted before you can disable Okta FastPass.
When Okta FastPass is disabled, the Sign-In Widget displays like this for users: