Okta Identity Engine allows organizations to customize their Okta cloud components and satisfy an unlimited number of identity use cases. Instead of relying on predefined behavior for identification, authorization, and enrollment, Identity Engine offers customizable building blocks that can support dynamic, app-based user journeys.
Identity Engine docs have a blue label in the top-right corner. To access the docs from the Admin Console, click the help link on any page or the help icon next to your username. If you’re not sure which solution you’re using, check the footer on any page of the Admin Console. The version number is appended with E for Identity Engine orgs and C for Classic Engine orgs.
- Upgrade from Okta Classic Engine
- Compare the two solutions and find out if you’re eligible to upgrade
- Start using Identity Engine
- Set up your new org based on this list of key features
- Developer docs
- Find API docs, concepts, and guides for developers