Select a profile enrollment policy
A profile enrollment policy collects required profile attributes from an end user when they attempt to access an app. The policy can be used for self-service registration or for progressive enrollment.
Before you begin
Super admin access is required to assign policies to app integrations.
You can change which app integrations use a policy for profile enrollment:
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Profile Enrollment.
- Under the Actions column for the policy you want to update, select the Edit icon.
- Click Manage Apps.
- On the Apps using (policy name) page, click Add an App to This Policy.
- Use the search bar to find existing app integrations in your org.
- Click Apply for each app integration that you want to add to this policy.
- Click Close.
- Optional. Under the Actions dropdown menu, you can click Go to this app to open the settings page for that app integration.
- Optional. Under the Actions dropdown menu, you can click Apply a different policy to switch to a different policy that the app integration can use for profile enrollment. Click Save to confirm your change or Cancel to continue using the original policy.
- Click Back to Profile Enrollment Policy.