View previously completed campaigns
You may want to view previously closed campaigns for context in future campaigns, or view and export them for audit purposes. You can view campaigns that were completed in the last 12 months from the Access Certifications page. However, if you need to view and export details of campaigns that were closed in the last 15 months, you can use either of these reports:
- Past Campaign Details
- Past Campaign Summaries
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have completed access certification campaigns. See Create campaigns.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled. The CSV export will fail if the pop-up blocker is enabled.
Start this task
You can view previously completed campaigns from either of these pages:
Access certification campaigns page
- In the Admin Console, go to Identity Governance > Access certifications.
- On the Access certification campaigns page, go to the Closed tab.
Select the campaign you want to view.
Tip: If you want to view how a review item was reassigned, you can click on the review item to see its history. The history contains useful information such as details about the initial assignment, business justification for the reassignment, details of the assigned reviewer, and the final decision of the reviewer.
- Reports page
- In the Admin Console, go to Reports > Reports.
- In the Access certification campaigns section, select either of the following reports:
- Click CSV Export to download the report.
Unlike other Okta reports, your CSV file is downloaded in the browser and not delivered via email. Be sure to wait for the download to complete before leaving the page or closing the browser.