Integrate Jira with Access Requests
The Jira integration allows organizations to create Jira tickets based on requests processed through Access Requests.
Before you begin
Start this task
- From the Access Requests Console, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Jira, click Connect.
- From the approval window, click Accept.
- In the Connect to Jira window, configure default settings.
- Identify an existing Access Request team.
- Select a Jira project to assign to new requests.
- Select a Jira issue type to assign to new requests.
- Click Update Connection.
When you integrate Jira with Access Requests, your projects in Jira are synced with Access Requests. You can view the Jira resource list in the Settings > Configurations section. You can also create a sublist for Jira. See Create a resource list.
To use automated actions, such as creating a Jira issue for a Request Type, perform the following steps:
From the Access Requests Console, go to Settings > Configurations section.
Select Jira resource list.
Select an available Jira resource list.
Click the ellipsis button associated with the list and select Edit list.
Select a team from the Teams dropdown.
Click Update list.