Integrate Microsoft Teams with Access Requests
This process requires a user account that has both admin permissions for Access Requests and Teams Administrator permissions for a Microsoft organization.
Before you begin
Start this task
To integrate Microsoft Teams with Access Requests, you must add the Okta bot to your Microsoft Teams organization and then connect Access Requests to a Microsoft account.
Add the Okta bot to your Microsoft Teams organization
- Sign in to admin.teams.microsoft.com with an account that has Teams Administrator permissions.
- On the side menu, click Teams Apps > Manage Apps.
- Locate the Okta app.
- Select the app and click Add to team.
Connect Access Requests to a Microsoft account
- Sign in to the Access Requests Console with an account that has admin permissions.
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Microsoft Teams, click Connect.
- In the Connect to Microsoft Teams modal, click Enable Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in to your Microsoft organization through the modal.
Access Requests connects the Okta app to the Microsoft organization.
If you need to perform troubleshooting, contact Okta Support.