Prioritize application groups
When you assign a group to an application, there might be information in the target application that you want to assign to the user. For example, Salesforce has both Profile and Role data. When a user is a member of more than one group assigned to the application, group priority determines which Profile and Role data they receive.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Optional. Enter the name of the application in the Search field.
- Click the application name in the application list.
- Click the Assignments tab, and select Groups in the Filters list.
- Drag a group to a new location to change its priority.