Reassign a profile enrollment policy
Okta applies a profile enrollment policy to every app integration in your org. When you add a new app integration to your org, Okta automatically assigns the default policy to the app integration. You can reassign the app integration to a different policy that meets your enrollment needs.
If you want to delete an existing profile enrollment policy, you must first reassign any app integrations currently using that policy.
Before you begin
Super admin access is required to reassign app integrations to enrollment policies.
In the Admin Console, go to .
- On the Profile Enrollment page, locate the currently assigned policy and click the Edit icon in the Actions column.
- On the policy page, click the menu icon on the app integration tile, and select Apply a different policy.
- In the Change a Profile Enrollment Policy dialog, use the dropdown list to pick the new enrollment policy for the app integration. You can click View all profile enrollment policies to see the full list of policies available on the Profile Enrollment page.
- Click Save to complete the policy change.
- Repeat these steps for each app integration you want to reassign.
- Click Back to all Profile Enrollment Policies.