You can view and update connections for your flows on the Connections page.
The following information is listed for each connection to a cloud app that you've already set up:
- Name of the application. For example, Slack or Google Drive.
- Nickname for the specific application. This is useful when you have multiple connections for a single app.
- User who added the connection.
- Creation date for the connection.
You can manage an existing connection with a handful of tools:
Rename Connection: Change the name of the connection.
- Test Connection: Validate that the connection is working.
- Usage: See which flows are using a particular connection.
- Reauthorize: If you update the password, API key, or another setting for an application, you need to reauthorize your application. Click the Reauthorize icon and follow the steps to update your connection. Be sure to reauthorize each connection to the same application.
- Delete: Remove the connection. Any flows that use this connection must be updated to use a different connection.
To perform any of these actions, click the corresponding icon for the connection that you want to update.