Authorize this connector by creating a connection to your Advanced Server Access account. You can reuse this connection the next time that you build a flow with this connector.
You can create multiple connections and manage them from your Connections page.
Okta tenant with Workflows enabled.
Okta Workflows administrator credentials.
Advanced Server Access administrator credentials.
Configure teams in the Advanced Server Access. See Advanced Server Access.
The ASA connector requires a Service User account that will be granted an Admin role. This Service User account is used to create any connection for the ASA connector in your environment.
To create a new connection from an event or action card:
Create a Service User account with Admin permissions. See Service users.
In Workflows, from the Connections page, click New Connection.
Optionally, create a new connection from any action card for the ASA connector.
Enter a value in the Connection Nickname field. This is useful if you plan to create multiple connections to share with your team.
- In the Service Account API Key ID field, enter the value from the Service User account that you already created.
- In the Service Account API Key field, enter the value from the Service User account that you already created.
- In the ASA Base URL field, enter https://app.scaleft.com.
Use this field for future releases of the ASA connector that will support per-team DNS names.
- In the ASA Team Name field, enter the value for the team in which you created the Service User account.
- Click Create.
- Verify that the credentials that you've provided have successfully created a new connection to your ASA environment.
The Advanced Server Access connection appears in the list of Workflows connections.