Authorize this connector by creating a connection to your Advanced Server Access (ASA) account. You can reuse this connection the next time that you build a flow with this connector.
You can create multiple unique connections and manage them from the Connections page in the Okta Workflows console.
An Okta tenant with Okta Workflows enabled.
Okta Workflows administrator credentials.
ASA administrator credentials.
Create an ASA team. See Advanced Server Access.
A service user account with the Admin role granted. Okta uses this account to create connections for the ASA connector. To create a service user account with Admin permissions, see Service users.
To create a connection from an event or action card:
On the Connections page of the Okta Workflows console, click New Connection.
Optionally, you can create a connection from any action card for the ASA connector.
Enter a value in the Connection Nickname field. This is useful if you plan to create multiple connections to share with your team.
- In the Service Account API Key ID field, enter the value from the service user account that you already created.
- In the Service Account API Key field, enter the value from the service user account that you already created.
- In the ASA Base URL field, enter https://app.scaleft.com.
Use this field for future releases of the ASA connector that support per-team DNS names.
- In the ASA Team Name field, enter the value for the team in which you created the service user account.
- Click Create.
- Verify that the credentials that you've provided have successfully created a connection to your ASA environment.
The Advanced Server Access connection appears in the list of Workflows connections.