Activate a user sync job
Activate a user sync job before it connects to your Active Directory domain. During this process you must specify how often the job should attempt to discover users within the domain.
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Go to Connections and select an existing connection.
- Go to the User Sync tab.
- Identify an inactive job. See Create a user sync job.
- Optional. Run a test. See Test a user sync job.
- Set a schedule. To reduce server load for daily jobs, the system randomly starts the job within 60 minutes of the specified time.
- Click Activate.
After activation, the sync job runs immediately. To maintain performance, Advanced Server Access limits user discovery to 10,000 Active Directory users per AD job.