Test a user sync job
Testing a user sync job is a highly recommended (but optional) step that ensures that the sync job can correctly discover users and their security identifiers (SIDs). After completing a test, Advanced Server Access creates a CSV file that lists any users that match your discovery rules.
Before you begin
Start this task
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Go to Connections and select an existing connection.
- Go to the User Sync tab.
- Identify a job and click the job name.
- In the job details window, click Run Test.
- After Advanced Server Access completes the test, click View details.
Advanced Server Access prepares a CSV file with the test results. Review the test results to check the validity of the discovery rules. Teams may need to adjust the job and run the test again.