Integrate Jira with Access Requests
The Jira integration allows organizations to create Jira tickets based on requests processed through Access Requests.
Before you begin
- From the Access Requests Console, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Jira, click Connect.
- From the approval window, click Accept.
- In the Connect to Jira window, configure default settings.
- Identify an existing Access Request team.
- Select a Jira project to assign to new requests.
- Select a Jira issue type to assign to new requests.
- Click Update Connection.