Add a no-auth app to Access Gateway
The purpose of this tutorial is to walk through the process of setting up a no-auth application through the Access Gateway Admin UI console
- Access Gateway is installed and configured for use.
See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway has been configured to use your Okta tenant as IDP.
See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider for more information about configuring your Okta tenant as an IDP.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can assign applications to users and create groups.
|Create a containing group||
|Create no auth application||
|Add additional attributes||
|Test the application||
- See Access Gateway supported application and version information for details of supported application and version information.
- See Add a generic header application.
- See Add a sample policy application.
- See Troubleshoot applications.
- Add or review application essential settings. See About application essentials and Manage application essentials.
- Add application behaviors. See About application behaviors.
- Add fine grained policy to further protect resources. See About application policy and Manage access control application policy for an overview on user policy and for examples respectively.
- Extend existing policy using custom configuration. See Advanced Access Gateway policy.