The Account page allows you to configure the following settings.
Provide the contact information that Okta can use to communicate with your organization.
- Technical contact: Designate a technical contact to receive an email when usersIn Okta literature, we generally refer to "users" as the people who serve as Okta administrators. When we refer to "end users" we are generally referring to the people who the administrators serve. That is, those who use Okta chiclets to access their apps, but have no administrative control. send a help request. The email address you enter appears in all new user registration emails. It also appears in the footer of their Home page if the Help link option is not used.
- Support phone: Enter a support phone number that will display on Okta help pages. When a phone number is specified here, the link Can't access email appears after users click Forgot password or Unlock password. Clicking Can't access email displays a message containing the support phone number.
- Help link (optional) You can enter a URL to create a link to your help site. The link appears in the footer of your end-users' Home page. If you use this option, the Help link replaces the email address entered in the Technical contact option.
Used by Okta for billing purposes.
This option is disabled by default. If you want to allow Okta Support to log in to your account as an administrator for troubleshooting purposes, click Edit, then change this option to Enabled. Access is granted to Okta for 8 hours. After that period, you must re-enable this setting if you want Okta Support to continue to have access to your account.
- Global Notifications: This section is operable by Super Admins and OrgAn abbreviation of organization, but can also be thought of as a company. A company that uses Okta as their SSO portal is generally referred to as an org. As an administrator, you decide how Okta should be displayed and/or integrated with your org. Admins. Options here apply to notifications sent to all admins. The first option available in this section allows you to send all adminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button (shown below) on the upper right side of the My Applications page. emails as BCC so that recipient's email addresses are hidden.
- Individual Notifications: Options in this section apply only to your admin account. Select the System and Okta notifications that you want to receive.