Upgrade Access Gateway to a specific version
You can update Access Gateway to the latest version, or to a specific version later than your current version.
Verify that you have fulfilled the following conditions before you begin the upgrade process:
- You have access to the Access GatewayManagement console.
- You have backed up Access Gateway. See Backup and restore operations.
- Access Gateway can reach yum.oag.okta.com. See the Connectivity Test section in Connectivity Test.
- Enter the host: yum.oag.okta.com
- Enter the port: 443
Perform this procedure on the node that you want to upgrade:
- Connect to the target instance Access Gateway Management console.
- Press 5 - System.
- Press 4- Update.
- Press 2 - View list of Access Gateway versions. . .. The list of available versions appears.
- Press the [up]/[down] keys or arrows to select a target and press Return or Enter to begin the upgrade process.
- In the upgrade confirmation dialog, press 1 to begin the upgrade.
- After the upgrade is complete, press any key to continue.
- Press y to view the yum upgrade log, or x to exit and return to the main upgrade menu.