Use the Security > General page to set general security policies for your organization and specific security policies for mobile usersIn Okta literature, we generally refer to "users" as the people who serve as Okta administrators. When we refer to "end users" we are generally referring to the people who the administrators serve. That is, those who use Okta chiclets to access their apps, but have no administrative control..
Click the Edit button to edit the following two settings:
- "Remember Me" checkbox on sign in – choose Enabled or Not Enabled.
- Activation emails are valid for – choose a time interval from the list.
Click the Edit button to edit the following three settings:
- As for PIN when user is inactive for – choose a time interval from the list.
- PIN expires after – choose a time interval or Never expires from the list.
- Sign on to SAMLAn acronym for Security Assertion Markup Language, SAML is an XML-based standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP). The SAML standard addresses issues unique to the single sign-on (SSO) solution, and defines three roles: the end user, the IDP, and the SP. apps – check to allow the appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. extension for iOS Safari to sign on to SAML Apps.
Click Save when done to save the changes.
For information on other security topics, select any of the topics displayed in the blue pane on the right.