Add an Oracle Application Express app
Create an Oracle Application Express app using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Verify that Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Verify that Access Gateway uses your Okta org as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure an Identity Provider in Access Gateway.
- Verify that you have administrator rights on your Okta org and can create groups and assign applications.
- You have an external Oracle Application Express- based app that requires protection. Oracle Application Express version v10g and later are supported.
- Appropriate DNS entries exist for the protected app and its external URL. For example:
Value Description https://app-ex.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://app-ex.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Application Express.
|Create a containing group||Create an Okta group to which to assign the app users.|
|Create an application||Create the app using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.|
|Configure certificates||Optional. Assign a certificate to the app.|
|Confirm attributes||Verify the app attributes.|
|Test the application||Test the app.|
|Troubleshoot||Troubleshoot the integration, if necessary.|