Manage Access Gateway Day to Day
After initial deployment and integrating applications, administrators must perform normal day to day functions, such as monitoring, configuring logging and similar tasks.
The list below includes common day to day administrative tasks.
- Administer the Access Gateway support VPN
- Administer backup and restore
- Administer logging
- Administer SNMP monitoring
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure certificates
- Upgrade Access Gateway
- Manage network interfaces
- Administer Auth Modules
- Administer Local Identity Providers
- Command Line Management Console reference