Provision cloud applications
To manage provisioning actions between Okta and external cloud-based applications, you have the freedom to select from the hundreds of SCIM-enabled app integrations in the Okta Integration Network (OIN) or to configure your own custom app integration.
- Add a new app integration that has provisioning capabilities to your Okta org. See Typical workflow for deploying new provisioning app integrations
- Configure provisioning on an existing Single Sign-On (SSO) app integration, or create a parallel provisioning-enabled app integration in your Okta org. See Typical workflow for adding provisioning to an existing app integration
If you have added or configured an app integration, you can then assign the app integration to individual users, or to groups within your Okta org.
- Search for an existing Okta Integration Network app integration
- Add an app integration to Okta
- Optional. Create and configure a duplicate app instance
- Configure provisioning for an app integration
- Assign app integrations
Optional. Create a SCIM integration using AIW