Add an Oracle AccessGate application
Create an Oracle Access Gate application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Verify that Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Verify that Access Gateway uses your Okta org as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure an Identity Provider in Access Gateway.
- Verify that you have administrator rights on your Okta org and can create groups and assign applications.
- You have an external Oracle Access Gate application that requires protection. Oracle AccessGate version v10g and later are supported.
- Appropriate DNS entries for the legacy app and its external URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for the protected app its external URL exist.
- Access information for the OID instance is available, including:
Value Description Name of OID Host The resolvable name of the machine hosting OID. OID Port
The binding name and password on the OID host.
User search attribute and base.
This application uses header variables to exchange user information. You can use the Access Gateway sample header application. See Add a generic header application and Add a sample header application.
|Add an Okta org group||
Create an Okta group to which to assign AccessGate app users.
|Create Oracle AccessGate app||
Create an Oracle AccessGate application.
|Test a portal-based app||
Test the application using header and policy simulation.