Add an Oracle AccessGate application
Create an Oracle Access Gate application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- You have an external Oracle Access Gate application that requires protection. Oracle AccessGate version v10g and later are supported.
- Appropriate DNS entries for the legacy app and its external URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for the protected app its external URL exist.
- Access information for the OID instance is available, including:
Value Description Name of OID Host The resolvable name of the machine hosting OID. OID Port
The binding name and password on the OID host.
User search attribute and base.
|Add an Okta org group||
Create an Okta group to which to assign AccessGate app users.
|Create Oracle AccessGate app||
Create an Oracle AccessGate application.
|Test a portal-based app||
Test the application using header and policy simulation.