Add an Oracle BI Enterprise Edition application
This page describes process of configuring an Oracle BI Enterprise Edition application through the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Access Gateway is installed and configured for use.
See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway has been configured to use your Okta tenant as IDP.
See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider for more information about configuring your Okta tenant as an IDP.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can assign applications to users and create groups.
- The protected Oracle BI Enterprise Edition resource has been configured to trust incoming messages and to support SSO (User identity and SSO cookie in header).
- The external app version is supported. Oracle Business Enterprise Edition supported versions include:
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition 11g with latest patchset
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition 12.1
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition 12.2
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://obiee.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://obiee.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of an Oracle BI Enterprise Edition application.
This application is part of a class of applications which exchange user information using header variables. See Add a generic header application for more information about the Access Gateway generic header application.
Access Gateway also provides a sample header application. See Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||
|Test the application||