Add an Oracle Forms app
Create an Oracle Forms app using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- You have an external Oracle Forms-based application that requires protection. Access Gateway supports Oracle Forms v10g or later.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL exist. For example:
Value Description https://app-forms.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://app-forms.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Forms application.
|Add an Okta org group||Create an Okta group to which to assign Oracle Forms app users.|
|Create the Oracle Forms app||Create the Oracle Forms application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.|
|Assign a certificate to an Oracle Forms application||Optional. Assign a certificate to the application.|
|Confirm Oracle Forms application attributes||Verify the application attributes.|
|Test the Oracle Forms integration||Test the Oracle Forms application.|
|Troubleshoot applications||How to troubleshoot the integration.|