Add an Oracle Hyperion application
Configure an Oracle Hyperion application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
Before you begin
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- The protected Hyperion resource has been configured for SSO and to use the HYPLOGIN header variable.
- An external Oracle Hyperion-based application that requires protection.
- The external app version is supported. Oracle Hyperion v11g is supported versions include:
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://hypersion.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://hypersion.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Application Express.
This application uses header variables to exchange user information. Access Gateway provides a sample header application. See Add a generic header application and Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||
Best practice, create an optional group to be assigned to the application.
Create an Oracle Hyperion application.
Assign an optional certificate to the application.
Confirm required attributes and add any optional additional attributes to the application.
|Test the application||
Test the Oracle Hyperion integration.
When required troubleshoot the integration.
Access Gateway supported application and version information
Add a generic header application
Add a sample policy application
Advanced Access Gateway policy
Manage access control application policy