Add an Oracle WebCenter application
Add an Oracle WebCenter application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
Before you begin
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- An external Oracle WebCenter-based application that requires protection.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://webcenter.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://webcenter-app.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL.
This application uses header variables to exchange user information. Access Gateway provides a sample header application. See Add a generic header application and Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||
Create an optional group that contains the users to assign to the application.
Create an Oracle WebCenter application.
Assign an optional certificate to the application.
Confirm the required attributes and add any optional attributes to the application.
|Test the application||
Test the application.
When required troubleshoot the integration.
Access Gateway supported application and version information
Add a generic header application
Add a sample policy application
Advanced Access Gateway policy
Manage access control application policy