Add an Oracle JD Edwards application
The purpose of this tutorial is to go through the process of setting up an Oracle JD Edwards application with Okta through the Access GatewayAdmin UI.
This application is part of a class of applications which exchange user information using header variables. See Add a generic header application for more information about the Access Gateway generic header application.
Access Gateway also provides a sample header application. See Add a sample header application.
|For details see Oracle JD Edwards reference architecture|
- You have access to the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Server Manager Management console and can configure Single Sign-On.
- Backing application is a supported JD Edwards app version:
- v9 or later
- v9 or later
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the header application and the external exposed new URL exist.
Value Description https://jd-edwards-external.example.com External legacy application URL. https://jd-edwards-internal.example.com Protected application URL.
- Determine all required header attributes required for authentication.
|Create a containing group||
|Test the application||
- See Access Gateway supported application and version information for details of supported application and version information.
- See Add a generic header application.
- See Add a sample policy application.
- See Troubleshoot applications.
- Add or review application essential settings. See About application essentials and Manage application essentials.
- Add application behaviors. See About application behaviors.
- Add fine grained policy to further protect resources. See About application policy and Manage access control application policy for an overview on user policy and for examples respectively.
- Extend existing policy using custom configuration. See Advanced Access Gateway policy.