Add an Oracle Application Express app
Create an Oracle Application Express app using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
Before you begin
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- You have an external Oracle Application Express- based app that requires protection. Oracle Application Express version v10g and later are supported.
- Appropriate DNS entries exist for the protected app and its external URL. For example:
Value Description https://app-ex.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://app-ex.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Application Express.
This application uses header variables to exchange user information. Access Gateway provides a sample header application. See Add a generic header application and Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||Create an Okta group to which to assign the app users.|
|Create an application||Create the app using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.|
|Configure certificates||Optional. Assign a certificate to the app.|
|Confirm attributes||Verify the app attributes.|
|Test the application||Test the app.|
|Troubleshoot||Troubleshoot the integration, if necessary.<![CDATA[ ]]>|
Access Gateway supported application and version information
Add a generic header application
Add a sample policy application
Advanced Access Gateway policy
Manage access control application policy