Add an Oracle Agile PLM Application
Add an Oracle Agile PLM application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Verify that Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Verify that Access Gateway uses your Okta org as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure an Identity Provider in Access Gateway.
- Verify that you have administrator rights on your Okta org and can create groups and assign applications.
- An external Oracle Agile PLM application that requires protection.
- The external app version is supported. Oracle Agile PLM supported versions include:
- v9 or later
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://agile-app.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://agile-app.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Agile PLM application.
This application uses header variables to exchange user information. You can use the Access Gateway sample header application. See Add a generic header application and Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||
Create an optional group that contains the users to assign to the application.
|Create an application||
Create an Oracle Agile PLM application.
Assign an optional certificate to the application.
Confirm the required attributes and add any optional attributes to the application.
|Test the application||
Test the application.
When required, troubleshoot the integration.