Add an Oracle Agile PLM Application
Add an Oracle Agile PLM application using the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Access Gateway is installed and configured. See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway uses your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider (IdP). See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can create groups and assign applications.
- An external Oracle Agile PLM application that requires protection.
- The external app version is supported. Oracle Agile PLM supported versions include:
- v9 or later
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://agile-app.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://agile-app.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Agile PLM application.
|Create a containing group||
Create an optional group that contains the users to assign to the application.
|Create an application||
Create an Oracle Agile PLM application.
Assign an optional certificate to the application.
Confirm the required attributes and add any optional attributes to the application.
|Test the application||
Test the application.
When required, troubleshoot the integration.