Add an Oracle Agile PLM Application
The purpose of this tutorial is to walk through the process of setting up an Oracle Agile PLM application through the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Access Gateway is installed and configured for use.
See Manage Access Gateway deployment.
- Access Gateway has been configured to use your Okta tenant as IDP.
See Configure your Okta tenant as an Identity Provider for more information about configuring your Okta tenant as an IDP.
- You have administrator rights on your Okta tenant and can assign applications to users and create groups.
- An external Oracle Agile PLM application that requires protection.
- The external app version is supported. Oracle Agile PLM supported versions include:
- v9 or later
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the legacy application and the exposed new URL exist.
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the protected application and the external URL for example:
Value Description https://agile-app.externalexample.com External or customer facing application URL. https://agile-app.internalexample.com
Internal or protected application URL of Oracle Agile PLM application.
This application is part of a class of applications which exchange user information using header variables. See Add a generic header application for more information about the Access Gateway generic header application.
Access Gateway also provides a sample header application. See Add a sample header application.
|Create a containing group||
|Create an application||
|Test the application||